Wednesday, December 7, 2011

LONG TIME NO SEE

Hello Hello!! Happy December :) I'm soooo sorry I have been so MIA. I have been spending my days trying to train my two new puppies, making smoothies, and cooking! I haven't had a job for a while now so I've been trying to keep myself busy around the house, while I look. I've also been enjoying my life!! I'll post pictures soon, promise! I have some pictures from my recent trip to Boston, MA. While there I also went to Cape Cod, Plymouth, and Salem. I also have some picture from the Jay-Z/Kanye West concert Watch The Throne. I had a last minute invite lucky girl I am!! I've also been busy shopping. Haha my favorite past time. I'm also on the hunt for a rental property. I haven't found one yet, but fingers crossed I find one soon! Pictures  shall come maybe after this weekend since TOMORROW is MY QUARTER OF A CENTURY aka 25th Birthdayy!!!

Take Care and Catch ya sooN!




Bisous Bisous, The Rockin GerRoccan: Arkia

No comments:

Post a Comment