Thursday, September 8, 2011

Chipotle Lime Fish Tacos

Another pinterest.com recipe...ahhhh i just can't help myself!! I found this one and sounded yummy-0! the only problem is i couldn't find chipotle lime seasoning..so i did my best! Also i don't have an end result photo because I had a BBQ using this recipe and everyone just ate it up! Along with the tacos I served chips and guacamole, salsa, pico de gallo (tomato, onion, jalapeno mixture), shredded cabbage, and lime wedges. Margaritas were also served to liven the party :)

Ingredients
1 pound fish (cod/tilapia) 
2 Tablespoons olive oil. I used more this just didn't seem like enough. I eyeball everything :/ 
1 lime juiced
1 Tablespoon chipotle lime seasoning ( again I used more)
1 teaspoon cumin ( again I used more)
salt & peppers
tortillas
Directions
1. Marinate the fish in oil, lime juice, seasonings for at least 30 mins...I marinated mine in the fridge for 6 hours
2. Grill fish over med. high heat
3. Flake fish with a fork and serve with tortillas and garnish

the tilapia seasoned
 the seasonings i used
 olive oil 











Bisous Bisous, The Rockin GerRoccan: Arkia

No comments:

Post a Comment