Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nifty Thrifty

Today, before I went to work and after taking my poor baby mr. Trix to the vet...I stopped in at my local Goodwill store...to my surprise I found a bunch of goodies this trip :) My total bill was a bit high, but I am extremely excited and proud of my goodies!!
Brand New Merona Purse $9.99
 Vintage Purse $4.99
 Brand New Snookie Wig $14.99
 Brand New Dita Von Tease Wig $11.99
 Brand New School Girl skirt $14.99
 As you can see the original price tag of $38.00
 Random tribal skirt $7.99
 Another view of skirt 
 Gold Vintage Top $2.99
 Another view of top
 Wig cap $1.99


I purchased most of these items to use for Halloween costumes! I'm thinking the Dita Von Tease Wig with the school girl skirt, white button down, and mary janes..I know she's a burlesque dancer, but I still think it could be cute with a school costume...idk..I still need to think about it. Then for the Snookie wig i'm thinking about pairing it with some leggings, the gold top, and of course some heels! I still have til Oct. 31st, so I could change my mind, but I wanted to try something different since I usually spend $80.00 bucks on an actual Halloween costume at the costume shop.







Bisous Bisous, The Rockin GerRoccan: Arkia

No comments:

Post a Comment