Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nails galore & Lush

So a few weeks ago I stumbled upon this gem of a store Hong Kong Beauty Supply! I love nail polish, nail art, nail gems, heck I love anything to do with nails. I change mine just about every other day. Well onto the store they sell everything to do with nails in professional sizes & SUPER CHEAP!! Just the way I like it :) I've made two trips there so far, I may make more. I've spent $50 bucks there so far. They sell Essie, OPI, Seche Vite, ORly, China Glaze and a bunch of brands. They also have nail tips with prints and different colors. Then have some Ardell lashes and a bunch of other random stuff.
LUSH!! 
I seriously love this store. I've stopped in numerous times, but the other day I definitely over did it. I spent the most I've ever spent..eeekkk, but it's worth it!! What I bought:
Bon Bon Lip Scrub
None of your beeswax lip balm
Buffy
Aqua Mirablis
Mini Ultrabalm--their version of vaseline
Emotibombs in Up you gets
3 solid soaps: peppermint, ultimate shine, and squeaky green
and last, but certainly not least my forever favorite BIG shampoo

Next time around I want to try:
Ocean Salt
Dark Angels
Glitter Bar



On a side note, if you're into Bath Bombs which I'm not I highly recommend putting it into an OLD stocking or trouser sock THEN tossing it into the tub. Less mess that way ;)





Bisous Bisous, The Rockin GerRoccan: Arkia

No comments:

Post a Comment