Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ramen Girl...well the cheater Ramen Girl

Maybe a month or so ago I went to an Asian restaurant for the sole purpose of getting some real ramen. I got my bowl of ramen and it definitely wasn't the packaged kind that I was used to which was a major plus , but it wasn't the ramen I thought it would be either. :/ so I went home a made up my own version! and it's pretty darn tasty so I thought I'd share it.
Ingredients
Ramen soup package
1 egg
soy & szechuan sauces
thai chili paste
veggies ( i like) broccoli, green pepper, zucchini, corn
lemon at the end to taste
Steps
1. Boil your 2 cups water
2. chop veggies
3. add veggies to water until cooked
4. add package of ramen cook until tender
5. add egg and stir rapidly
6. add soy, szechuan, chili paste
7. bowl and add lemon
Pictures for your viewing pleasure


















Bisous Bisous, The Rockin GerRoccan: Arkia

No comments:

Post a Comment