Sunday, June 12, 2011

All I do is win...all I do is shop

So the last two days all I have done is shop shop shop...I think my parents should have named me lil shopper rather than Arkia, but hey whatevs! Hahah. I found some ahhhhmazing goodies that I'm so excited to use. I've already used a couple. And then I bought a bunch of make-up ( my weakness) from ELF ( eyeslipsface.com). I found a 50% off coupon on the internet so I said to myself hey hey hey!! I'm gonna go crazy on ELF and that is exactly what I did. The rest of my goodies are from the Aurora Outlet Mall from the Cosmetic store, Coach, & Kate Spade New York.
 Kate Spade NY Shoes
 Coach Crossbody Bag, Camera Case, & Wristlet
 MAC tinted balm spf20, DeVil eyeshadow, Lilicent creme blush, & Bobbi Brown lippie in Tangerine
 ELF  Studio line eyeliner/shadow duos, matte lipsticks, pigments, creme eyeliner & Mineral lip liner
 Essential Line lip glosses, lashes, all over color stick, & facial whip
 Studio Line powder/liquid foundation ( sand & buff) make-up setting spray
 Studio line brushes ( Contour, Stippling, Eyeshadow 'C', & Powder) 

Studio Line Blush ( tickled pink & giddy gold), Golden Bronzer, & Kabuki Brush 

I now own just about ALL the ELF studio line products. I have to say I'm in LOVE with them because they're cheap cheap cheap and really good quality for the price tag. Studio Line products are usually $3/item some cost a lil more, but with 50% off they're only $1.50 can't beat that!! Essential Line is all $1/item and the Mineral Line is a bit more pricey at about $5/per item. 

Bisous Bisous, The Rockin GerRoccan: Arkia

1 comment:

  1. mmm...cool things)
    I follow your blog)
    Follow me?
    http://alinochkablog.blogspot.com/
    =3

    ReplyDelete