Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Budget Buys

Hello Hello!! Yes, I know it's been a while! its just that my a/c is broken it's been about 90 degrees outside which it means its about 150 degrees in my room and my computer room...luckily the a/c service repair man is on his way tomorrow!! Thank you God!!
On with it then...haha...so today I was bored and decided to go to the dollar store. I don't venture into one all that often, but whenever I do I'm always a happy camper. The goodies I found today were 7 books, a couple of polishes, and sum nail art polishes! yay!! 2 things I love in life.
The books I purchased may seem a bit juvenile, but hey they make me happy :)
1. Fringe Benefits (Valerie Frankel)
2. The Girls' Global Guide to Guys (Theresa Alan) this is the one I'm started
3. Aussie Rules (Jill Shalvis)
4. Girls Who Gossip (Theresa Alan)
5. The Romancipation of Maggie Hunter ( Jane Sigaloff)
6. Love, Meg ( C. Leigh Purtill)
7. One True Theory of Love ( Laura Fitzgerald)




Bisous Bisous, The Rockin GerRoccan: Arkia

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!! I'm glad I have one follower :) yes, of course I'll follow you

    ReplyDelete