Friday, June 17, 2011

How to...Get baby soft skin :)

1. Jump in the shower
2. Wash your hair, then face, then body
3. Take Lush's Buffy Bar to exfoliate and moisturize 
4. Take The Body Shop Body Polish for extra exfoliation ( I like mine in Satsuma) 
5. Take extra moisturizing body wash with shea butter ( I use Walgreens brand) but you can use Olay if you don't have Walgreens.
6. Hop out the shower and towel off
7. Spray a Body Oil (like neutrogena) if you would like. I usually don't, but if you have super dry skin I recommend this step. 
8. Get dressed :) 
I promise you if you do this your going to have the softest skin ever!! I do this and I'm always complemented on how soft my skin is and I don't even use lotion 






Bisous Bisous, The Rockin GerRoccan: Arkia

No comments:

Post a Comment