Monday, August 29, 2011

Jars to good use

So a while ago I placed an ELF order (i posted pix) and in that order I recieved a few broken lippies. I was sad at the time because I didn't have any little jars to put them in, but luckily at the dolla dolla bills store i found some! yay to finding goodies!!

All i did was remove the broken half from the lipstick tube and drop into a jar, then I scrapped out the remaining lipstick with the end of a make-up brush and scraped it along the endges of the jar so as not to waste any.  Then i tore the sticker with the name off the bottom so i could tape it to the top of the jar so i would know which color i was using.

Another thing i plan on doing is taking a little bit of my cetaphil moisturizer and some mineral makeup and mixing into a jar to make my own tinted moisturizer :)









Bisous Bisous, The Rockin GerRoccan: Arkia

No comments:

Post a Comment