Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wedded Bliss



Sorry I'm late! But I've been a busy lil bee.

So on Saturday was my cousins BIG DAY!! She got married! Yay, it was especially cool since I've known the groom and his entire family since I was a new born baby. So I knew everyone at the wedding. It really was family affair. My cousin looked beautiful for her day. :) Congrats Cort & Joe! I love you both sooooo much and wish you a lifetime of happiness and love!
Pictures are from the ceremony, reception, & after-party at a local bar since we're all young and weren't quite ready for the night to end.

 Vows
 My audrey hepburn-esque cousin & her date dave
 Tim my date/friend/trainer, me, and my friend Brittski
 two of my cousins 
 awesome face tim! 
 my aunt and cousin
 dave
 my aunt n uncle (my moms older siblings)
 bridesmaids
 groomsmen
 me & brittski we've been friends for 15 yrs
 tim & i 
 the bride, groom, & flower girl
 bridal party dance
 fun times on the floor
 after partyyyyyy






























Bisous Bisous, The Rockin GerRoccan: Arkia

No comments:

Post a Comment