Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thrifty buys


Here's a few items I purchased over the weekend.

Payless: Yellow wedges by zoe&zac purchased for $14
Goodwill: I purchased an adorable plaid (OMG my mind literally just went blank so i'll just post a picture) purchased for $3.99

Dollar Tree: I bought wooden shelves, but I'll be painting them and using them for ring storage, an eyelash curler because oddly enough I don't own one, safety pins (you can never have enough, because when you need there is never one to be found), a mini nail shaper, a lassy legs hair removal thing, a small travel size spray bottle (going to be used for alcohol to clean my brushes in a pinch), and a punch of tiny jars ( for broken lippies, smashed eye shadows, creating lip shades, or whatever my heart desires), and a wall saying sticker







To end the post here is a picture of my adorable baby








Bisous Bisous, The Rockin GerRoccan: Arkia

No comments:

Post a Comment