Friday, August 19, 2011

Oh my! 103 stories high!

The day after the Cubs game Tom, Charles, and myself headed back to the city to check out the Skydeck at the Willis tower (which was the Sears tower, and i still call it that). I was the # 2, 470,684 person to visit the skydeck! Crazy, huh? The photos are from all sides North, South, East, & West. The West side pictures are the ones that are from a 4 foot ledge made of all glass that are extend from the side of the building. It was just recently added maybe a year or two ago because my first time there in like 2005 the ledge wasn't there. I was very lucky to have been there on a clear day so I could see for many miles! On nice days you can see up to 50 miles & 4 states! They are Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, & the most obvious one...Illinois!


















 Tom


 My feet you can see the ground beneath! 
 On the ledge 

 Tom & Charles 





 LOL this is probably my fave
 I was trying to get a picture of both of us, but since I'm short I kept cutting Toms head off 












Bisous Bisous, The Rockin GerRoccan: Arkia

No comments:

Post a Comment