Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tomato Salad

So lately I have been hooked on Pinterest.com. If you haven't heard of it hurry and check it out! It's an awesome site. They have DIY projects, crafts, recipes, you name it they've got it! Well I've been checking out the recipes. I found one for heirloom tomato salad, but I'm not gonna lie I have no idea what an heirloom tomato is...so i improvised and used whatever tomato we have growing our backyard. It's extremely simple, yet tasty.

Ingredients 
Tomatoes
Olive Oil
Balsamic Vinegar
Basil (fresh)
Freshly ground Salt & Pepper


Directions
Slice the tomatoes.
Drizzle with the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper & basil
Enjoy!

That's what mine looked like, but I forget the basil because we didn't have any fresh :/ it was tasty, but probably would have been better with the basil.





Bisous Bisous, The Rockin GerRoccan: Arkia

No comments:

Post a Comment