Monday, July 25, 2011

ELF..again?!?

Before I left for vacation I placed an order with ELF (eyeslipsface.com) for their 7 year anniversary. I'm clearly trying to slowly own every item they sell..haha..I think I may be addicted!











I was a little disappointed in this order :( a few of the things I ordered weren't shipped because they were OUT of stock..if only the website had been accurate I would have ordered something else :/ and also a few of the lipsticks were broken (sad face). I've never had either of those problems before. So i guess I will let it slide.

Well I better get back to cleaning/organizing my shoe & make-up collections!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. :)
I spent mine in Ohio at Cedar Point although it rained a lot of the weekend I still found time Friday night to enjoy some rides and Saturday to enjoy the water park :)



Bisous Bisous, The Rockin GerRoccan: Arkia

No comments:

Post a Comment