Friday, July 29, 2011

2 hour Whitening Disaster!

A few months I bought the Crest 3D White strips (2 hr express) ones. I had not one single problem the first time. And I figured it was time for round 2! BIG MISTAKE. While I had them on I was fine. I had no pain at all even after initially taking them off I had no problems except for a gummy residue on my teeth. So I just brushed my teeth. About an hour later OMG WORST PAIN OF MY LIFE! My teeth were sooo sensitive I couldn't even handle the AC on in my car or windows down so I was basically dying while driving around it was just awful! I was even sitting in my aunts room on her bed with my cousin and her talking and the fan was one, at one point I had to ask if she could turn the fan off because it was hurting my teeth. My family had a good laugh at that and it was deemed the quote of the night. I was at my friends house visiting her and her 1 wk old son and I was in sooo much pain she gave me an 800 mg Ibuprofen and you would've thought that would help, but NOPE!
So after several hours of pain I hit up my ever handy source GOOGLE and I found out many others had endured the same pain I was experiencing and they recommended Listerine Total Care & Sensodyne toothpaste to help with the pain. It was about midnight & storming, but I ran my butt to the nearest Walgreens and scooped up those goodies, to be met with major relief! THANK GOD! I'm so glad I finally turned to google because my teeth felt immediately better.

EVILLLLLL!!!! 


GOD SENT!!!! 








Bisous Bisous, The Rockin GerRoccan: Arkia

No comments:

Post a Comment