Just so you know I'm not a vegetarian. I just don't like touching raw meat so most of what I cook is veggies :)
What you'll need:
1. Spaghetti squash
2. Olive oil (tablespoon)
3. (1) onion chopped
4. (2) gloves of garlic
6. (2) plum tomatoes or (1) can of diced tomatoes---that's what I used
7. (1/2) cup cheese of your liking ( i like Colby-Jack)--grated or shredded
8. Chopped parsley
9. (1/2) cup Parmesan cheese
10. Salt & Pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Coat a baking dish & a baking pan w/nonstick cooking spray/butter/olive oil/whatever you want
3. Cut the squash in half, place face down and bake for 30 mins or until tender
4. Scrape out squash strands w/fork into a bowl
5. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
6. Add Basil, Onion, Garlic cook for 4 mins
7. Add tomatoes cook for 3 mins
8. Add the cheese, parsley, salt, pepper, and tomato mix into the bowl w/ squash..toss to coat
9. Put into the prepared baking dish
10. Sprinkle evenly w/Parmesan cheese
11. Bake for 30 mins or until hot & bubbly
12. EAT and ENJOY!
* I know there seems to be A LOT of steps, but I promise it's quick and delicious!
Bisous Bisous, The Rockin GerRoccan: Arkia